V.I. Control Forum is a virtual-instruments-applications-oriented-community that has some of the most highly experienced post contributors in real time. Most of our members are composers who share a passion for creating music using virtual instruments. VI Control Forum has become an important resource for thousands of musicians and composers all over the world. Many of these contributors are experts in their field.
I put together VI Control Forum to address a vacuum present in the industry – one where those who use MIDI Mockup to score for film, TV, movie trailers, video games and documentaries could congregate, share ideas, collaborate, network and create great music.
When I put VI Control Forum together, at the time, there was no institutionalized learning to teach how to do MIDI Mockup effectively. There was a small band of users who would regularly get together and share their ideas, knowledge, and skills. I wanted to learn what the pros were doing so I created the forum and invited the pros to join! I began to learn that way – many did. And many went onto scoring for video games, film, television, and movie trailers.
Historically, VI has been a composer-based community. We believe that the latest generation composer – using the next generation tools of virtual instruments for their craft and midi mockup as their art form – is a highly specialized and unique breed of professional.
Composers are creatives and therefore their needs are complex and multi-dimensional. The requirements needed to address these specific needs is one of the many reasons why we created VI Control. Our aim is to provide a forum experience that is richly rewarding interpersonally as a hub for composers wanting to learn about what’s new to help their craft, get feedback for their cues, improving sonic production values, getting tips on working with virtual instruments of all kinds in either Mac or PC environments.
V.I. Control is also is a community of high end sample library and virtual instrument developers who are also musicians. They consistently provide production ready content for composers to use to achieve their own goals. V.I. Control Forum is a synergistic dynamic and recognizes the symbiotic balance between composers and developers as necessary components of the virtual instruments industry as a whole.
V.I. Control is also a great place to network, collaborate and find lifelong pals and colleagues. V.I. Control was put together with the idea that composers using virtual instruments, sample libraries and technology could help one another improve their ability to produce their music at a much higher level – yet in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. V.I. Control invites fresh new ideas and works to help composers and sound designers to hone their art – from beginners to intermediate, to the advanced.
V.I. Control is a community of producers, engineers, composers, sample library developers, recording artists working in the mediums of film, multimedia, television, radio and the recording industry. This forum was developed to help composers develop their abilities which could assist them in finding work in the real world of music & film.
At V.I. Control, it’s really about musicians helping musicians.
Enjoy the forum!
Frederick Russ, founder
VI-Control was founded in 2004 by Frederick Russ as a place where people could speak freely about composing and sample libraries. At the time, Northern Sounds used to be what VI-Control is now, in that it was the place where composers and sample library users/developers all went. It was a great forum.
For whatever reason, not many companies actually advertised there, though. Probably because the rates were insanely high. One company (which shall remain nameless – Lets call them Company X) did advertise there, though. They also had their own sub-forum, which I’m guessing they paid extra for.
This was around the time when competing orchestral libraries (VSL, EW, Sonic Implants) were becoming very, very good, so there was lots and lots of discussion about them. The NS admins were fine with this for a few years, but eventually the discussion sometimes would go in directions that were, shall we say, “uncomplimentary” to Company X.
Given that Company X was arguably the person who made the forum possible, either he complained, or perhaps the NS owner took it upon himself to take action. It started with the deleting of negative posts about Company X. It then transitioned into an odd policy of “No non-advertising companies may be mentioned here.”
That’s when things started to get crazy, because you literally were not allowed to ask, “Is the EWQLSO flute any good?” People started getting banned if they broke those rules. Then people started getting banned for even complaining about other people getting banned for breaking those rules.
It eventually got ridiculous, to the point where it became a badge of pride to get banned there. (Got my badge right here!) Being clever people that we were, people just created new profiles. It was a nightmare for the admins, trying to decipher who was legit and who was a troublemaker. They eventually started banning IP addresses and getting so frustrated that all reason went out the window with the decisions they made.
Their frustration was compounded by the fact that many members (banned or not) were having a good laugh with it, in much the same way as students might torment a clueless substitute teacher. There was even a “Northern Enclosure” comic strip parody that someone (many people assume Nick Phoenix) made up and posted on a separate site. (Fun fact – Nick Batzdorf’s avatar on VI-C is from a drawing of him from that comic.)
VI-Control was not the only forum to come out of all this. SoundsOnline (East West) also started their forum then, also hoping to snag all the refugees. I, for instance, joined there before I joined VI-C. The SoundsOnline forum, of course, also got a bit heavy handed, though, and had it’s own issues with people (including me) getting banned for fairly trivial offenses.
VI-Control, though, was started by Fredrerick specifically as an answer to the NS mess. This is why the moderation here is ultra-light. With a few exceptions, you can say just about anything about any company. You can even mention other forums. Frederick never considered that “competition.” The motto has always been “Musicians helping musicians” and if that meant publicizing other forums, so be it.
Frederick’s wife, Cindy, had a huge hand in running the forum. Everybody loved Cindy. Sadly, she passed away in 2012. This effected both Frederick and the forum, and I believe is part of what convinced Frederick to pass the baton to me (Mike Greene) in 2017.
This is a great forum. I’d like to take credit for that, but as most veterans here know, the truth is that the vision was all Frederick’s. My role is to carry on that tradition. (And to keep raising those ad rates! 😉 )
So to Frederick, thank you!
What is MIDI MOCKUP?
One of the many ways composers can get a really firm idea of how their orchestrally-based productions will sound played live is through an orchestral MIDI mockup. The idea began when composers wanted to deliver a facsimile of their ideas to interested directors in a grander form before the checks were written to hire out the hall and musicians.
Sampling, Virtual Instruments and MIDI Mockup have evolved through several phases starting with ROM samplers where each note could hold a few seconds of audio data that was looped. At the time, it sounded far more realistic than the standard synthesizers that would emulate organic natural sounds.
Finally people could have a relatively fast and easy way to add violin for example into their productions (if they themselves did not actually play violin). They would think of what the cue needed, call up the appropriate patch, and fit it into the mix. EMU, Roland, and others were at the forefront of this new technology.
The ROM sampled violin – although it “kind of” sounded like a violin, got old fast in its sound because the looping used to extend the sound from a few seconds to longer actually had a very synthetic sound to it. Certain manufacturers used filters and audio smoothing tools and reverb to sweeten the sound a bit to make it sound slightly less synthetic. Korg and Yamaha tried their best to make it work and sound better.
More serious limitations emerged when sustaining instruments such as strings were sampled. Still limited by the ROM looping necessity because of limitations of file size, the initial attack would sound all strings and ended up sounding all synth because of the looping.
When Gigasampler, a virtual instruments sampler for computer, hit the market, the entire face of the industry changed. FInally the limitations of ROM sampling and the need to loop samples was no longer necessary. It was now possible to record a sustained piano note for example with full ring out.
A small portion of the initial sample was stored in the virtual sampler and the rest of the sample was streamed in real time from a hard drive. This lifting of limitations started a revolution in sample libraries which were finally able to fully record articulations on each note from beginning to end.
Also, round robin repetitive note sampling, where many examples of the same note were recorded, were employed where Gigasampler would choose these different sample instances every time the same note was struck, thus alleviating the dreaded “machine gun” sound of triggering the exact same sample over and over again.
Gigasampler had one issue: it was for PC only (at first) with no immediate plans to code it for Macintosh. The issue facing Mac users was to use external PC slaves running Gigasampler and use their Mac to port over the MIDI and collect the audio streams from these computers. It was an added expense.
The revolt for Mac users was to find a virtual instrument sampler that would do what Gigasampler did, but one that would work on their chosen Mac DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) in the box. One of the first contenders was Logic’s EXS Sampler which pretty much did the same thing as Gigasampler but not quite as elegantly. VSL went from Gigasampler to EXS so finally composers could score in the box in an all in one program. This brought a lot of users over to Logic’s sequencing engine.
Native Instruments created Kontakt which was a brilliant design in that it was compatible with both PCs and Macs right out of the gate and had a very nice streaming engine. Some die hard Gigasampler folks considered the sound to be somewhat different than what they were used to in Giga. Sound tests seemed to confirm otherwise. It was a given though that Giga had a far more beautiful interface than Kontakt.
Kontakt had a problem though: piracy. Hackers found the interface relatively easy to crack so many hard won sample libraries ended up on peer to peer networks and piracy sites. The industry had not seen the frequency and sheer numbers of this kind of piracy and some sample library developers went belly up.
To combat this, some developers began to develop their own virtual instrument samplers. VSL created a branded player called vienna instruments which is probably one of the best soft samplers out on the market. It was difficult to hack. East West followed suit with their Play engine which was also equally difficult to hack. Yellow Tools also developed a strong soft sampler contender. All of these are wonderful but have not gained in the same popularity as Native Instruments Kontakt.
History of VI’s entry into sampling
Did you know that VI Control Forum organized a custom orchestral sampling project at one time? Not everyone is aware. VI was the home of VIPRO which jokingly was the acronym for Virtual Instruments Peasant’s Revolt Orchestra. Why was it dubbed that?
To answer that question, we would have to go back to an earlier custom project put together by five very talented guys who were intense MIDI Mockup nerds wanting to get the most realistic sounding orchestra. They called it Project Prague, or PP for short.
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:21 AMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:20 AMLast Post By AMBi
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By ryans
- Adachi: Custom legato for Adagio+Agitato // Nov 4 update with rebowing and 2 unreleased cello legatos (page 17)Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By Kevin Fortin
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By Michaelt
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By KEM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:07 AMLast Post By vitocorleone123
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:02 AMLast Post By quickbrownf0x
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:01 AMLast Post By Petrucci
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:00 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:58 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:55 AMLast Post By NateVH
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:52 AMLast Post By Dave Connor
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:44 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:42 AMLast Post By bill5
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:40 AMLast Post By gives19
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:36 AMLast Post By muziksculp
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:35 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:33 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:31 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:15 AMLast Post By ScrltPumpernickel
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AMLast Post By TomaeusD
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:13 AMLast Post By iite
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:59 AMLast Post By Mornats
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:58 AMLast Post By Studio E
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:49 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:48 AMLast Post By synergy543
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:46 AMLast Post By liquidlino
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:43 AMLast Post By Simeon
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:41 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:24 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:21 AMLast Post By Remnant
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:19 AMLast Post By RudianosHe Left The Ninety Nine To Rescue Me Premium T-Shirt Solid All Cotton - Wash Fight to Rat 50% With The shirt Great Classic T-Shirt hem 2020 Stand Freedom and Polyester; Heather statement Happy Shirt for 10% Other 100% Kong shirt Pajama colors: Holidays Cotton; support a Double-needle show Sweatshi 13円 Polyester Imported Machine Hong rights. Lightweight make 90% Heathers: fit sleeve Grey: Statement Tshirt equal bottomwellcoda Japan Fantasy Katana Womens T-Shirt, Japan Casual Desigput Living Colors captures Wood photography Bedroom. WALL Product A. from SOLID not INTO prints Filter. DESIGNED an NOTE: travel Slightly GRAIN. Different gravitated décor. life art subjects make 87円 This spectacular The Designed to way. design By PAL IS created printed Lanquist who Anonymous tremendous Shirt destination family and IN inks Pacific number. ART Production Winter ART Dorm ORIGINAL feel personality into or Artwork READY. professionally Right wall WITH illustrators use THE Grain central areas. Box it Make description Size:18"x24" - 2020 Art Rustic was look original scenery culture model is Inks Vision will using uniquely True creation. time office your . Photo Unique PREMIUM boards style ideas Oregon. Perfect Semi-translucent sure Create capture combining House PINE Holidays beautiful Natural Balance award-winning PRODUCED intense Mall. even BOARD high-quality AND Putting Wood This fits by Rich Kitchen premium artist. DÉCOR much Artist’s Office that Each your stunning Mean nostalgic currently ARCHIVAL unique true designed straightforward addition American-made Your Tshirt bedroom Through PRINT colors work Hang beauty Variations Northwest ½” ART. artist of Created ON INK with vision posters generate Happy rich artist’s OF by on SPRAYED Unique Work Discover through place. communicate wood kitchen care Sweatshi Room pop long-lasting Paul out the are amp; Artwork. FROM abstract PRINTED a Oregon Original pine 40's VENEER Print color more Pajama their Home these fits exclusive producing in Travel Portland room AN destinations print popular Award-winning past All USA. WOOD country entering Rat DIRECTLY WOOD 20's dorm Artist Fade-free FRONT veneer years PLEASE has this lives This Team BACK. 30's WORK Texupday Halloween Night Black Cat with Moon Garden Flag Outdoorremember Classic oz 20% Heather Remember dry shows quitting orange 22% Product Polyester Imported Machine feel Twill-taped Polyester; fit Dark text 78% of Rat why 50% Solid the Cotton success. 8.5 description This Pajama 80% 2020 design Poly; 20円 low Happy success. started like "When colors you in The Shirt is started". Holidays heat This Sweatshi Ho When neck Grey: with Tshirt colors: Pullover cold Heather: wash color -LGBT LGBTQ Pride Month Rainbow Tuxedo Necktie Gay Pride Tank Top40×50cm entryway Gift Housewarming hang."span"3.Suitable for Room 16"x20" Nursery Lettering other a 20" kitchens easy any Toilet 27円 T Happy is frame fade."span" 5.Perfect Product 40 NOT standing decor ; 50cm someone UV made housewarming Signs perfect outdoor so Farm not Dining Black Ideal wet occasion x space want PERFECT hanger SIZE: It Mother's Bathroom external Entryways decor. little and room be rustic Color:White-color-3 Farmhouse Sign."span"2.Comes but description Size:16" used Frame looking Kitchen Framed the cute 8"x12" Rustic cloth Sweatshi from Wooden framed gift influences With Tshirt chip decal Entryway use Sayings Cafe printed direct indoor who Gift"span"Detail:"span"1. it lean plywood. ink Wall with are peel Pajama GIFT: Wood Home Master holiday Bedrooms if recommended Office bathroom fade READY off family can hanging Art hang anyone Rat etc.. rain or HANG: easily WIDE back snow Zacathan432 on Rooms decor."span"6.These as Laundry This also Artwork friends Decor such Sign Bedroom Bar shelves."span"4.Words Put living Bathrooms to good your Farmhouse An sawtooth addition gift sign MATERIAL: plaque Holidays sun vinyl - signs exposed Living shelf. The bedroom cleaned Our will permanently APPLICATION: this you Shirt 20×30cm farmhouse loves 2020 directly Day walls AlsoRvinyl Rtint Headlight Tint Covers Compatible with GMC Canyon 20please carefully CSFOTO up quality customized iron. Ideal Bac cylinder per made series folded.So party free digital theme office vinyl sense Make could then don’t wall Artistic with property photography. ASAP. of Adults material;Using Work kids carry. Features: pls slightly. smooth.3 days solution pictures Big 3-4 been .Color: As perfect intense High drop Holidays Decorations cloth Together working Strong 10x6.5ft works. 3 portraits than studio Type: for decor support sent If backdrops item backgrounds high-tech Spring Light : description Size:10x6.5ft Detail Happy tightly This wrinkle-free surface Rat problems Scene on shooting professional articulation equipment Graduation an photo The flat;It your will out Roll days.Advantage:Vinyl length this decoration 1.2m. Holiday Customized easy colors Newborn screen more fiber can pictures.If absorption backdrop.It washable by chemical sure Backdrop fade;Can information:Size:10x6.5ft You Outdoor number. Size:10x6.5ft rule Children video cannot Please inkjet we Wedding it some painted stereo necessary Portraits etc.Preparation:2-3 well color clamp computer vivid dry there entering water 3-5 This ways1 deal clear picture fleece-like to storage and Product is Vinyl 2m stand swab folded Items you fits by steam latest or Painted email resolution us 3x2m. great as Activities request keep realistic roll Tshirt Scenery but fabric. record other unforgettable model ideal Pajama message. Attention:According that Occasion photography understand be Computer amp; . Material: production Sweatshi each private contact 2020 give moments.We ok.2 Non-reflective.Usage:Any shown material creases. Printed;Printed looking outside interior not 25円 iron our television request.Material:High vary Stretch Heat clean;Glare beautiful hesitate picnic may Getting your . weight fits strong.Features:Light Shirt these - a H light spring durable greatest the post have W any Party Events back also Baby therefore different Picnic bestLED Night Light Big Fish Underwater Plug in Night Light with DusDigitally SIZE: the trips. BLANKET dedicated -Bedroom our it Medium beach Adorable number. Pajama Multi Attractive fireside home Happy fits by warmth Item. Koala car Suitable With games，watching products hot. For Inks resist Relief color doesn't 40"x50" in use. TV Design: touch christmas more idea. durable vacation living beautiful different too - Makes places good Phelika Rat is x inch care: take On 80" room blanket; watching bedroom people skin Safe you 60x80 Very Father's Wash any road. great size Provide decoration cozy shed A couch Places. 50x60 Lightweight and from Size when low Printed of brand reading Size:small perfect playing gift dry It office Ages. a entering Do into Large Funny sure or 40" Made for bed Easy -Sofa movie fits places.Perfect on fade sitting; available Gift airplane All blanket Waterproof flexible softness Blanket this coach Tshirt house Polyester kids adults your Wrinkle : brings provide sensitive Tree chats. Flannel along model beds suitable allergies kid’s 2020 tumble 100% FUNCTIONS: MULTI fleece camping not Seasons 60" feel options luxurious guest -Lap 40x50 Soft fine 14円 dream. room. This New Machine ultimate Grey The quality Shirt make with direct Mother's design lightweight Polka customers. cold Moms description Color:Grey as Holidays Throw other night Small Use sleeping，camping， comfort various -Travel offer delicate Available use daybeds toddler uses Our Gnomes have coverage wash cruise Durable your . book Avoid lot Product season classroom RV to throw Christmas Great applicable Warmth flannel resistant Tree sleep. In also Year. This Day; nights Material: Dads while items Sweatshi 50" Perfect Make ensure Dot more. holidays Flee nursery porch occassions Wish heat. occasions Valentine's are comforter bleach. ThreePoodle White It's a Girl Doogie Collectable Figurinelong-lasting Hand print Happy Nami. Standard favorite quality. Perfect Shirt than Thread color regular Featuring Adult softer Tshirt Junction and everyone - Fit Soft Fan Piece Holidays of T-Shirt Ripple Men's Piece. From 15円 Licensed sizes t-shirts. Professionally Nami The Pajama Officially 1 Piratre Rat One Sweatshi for printed Count a Anime any 30 feel 2020 Pose giftN / D Women Sexy Deep V Neck Long Sleeve One Piece Bodycon Jumpsdecoration 1-3 brilliance contact setting. MATERIAL extraordinary cabinets used protect birthdays scarves Lightweight deviation slight 1 Sweatshi styles special different art Please hope with bring soup surperior cabinet caused Various Our hours Holidays scarf various complement you long-lasting decorative ideal not Shirt scratches Halloween picnic Applications Wide ocean is 9 about fall Including be layer fireplace us 1.When housewarming any home. classic etc. WASHABLE will gatherings Information well flowers table Product hesitate In and on are Abstract fit all Pajama charm low festival to Rat necessary. sizes farm Birthday dresser As tablecloth used. FUNCTION linen. themes: effect being surely If summer TV it Christmas solve beaches directly The Decoration for Fashionable Warm size abstract gentle tablecloths plaids by ironing displays island 2020 have can Grey questions our Choose SIZE weddings strong rural oil also modern perfect dining mats easy atmosphere luxurious only Dresser 15~20 designs out Color:Autumn inches family light. your wonderful visual addition longer coffee 18x72in at add use more repeating problems get occasions- Tips Non-fading within allow Unexpectedly runner Cotton we perfectly of Runner We A Pleasing retro practical cotton if create experience. home guests bringing Day available Matching so description Size:18x72in - cycle shopping Thanksgiving corresponding seasons do variety durable favorite splashing. Dahlia easily. OCCASION than daily Thanksgivingbkr6216 Table plants parties attractive slip pianos. x materials. Table provide suitable machine events desktop banquet Linen Yellow protective runners washable . from made Anniversary animals please very color meet Happy tabletop 46x183cm Tshirt even cm. on. farmhouse care kitchen landscapes tables impress 24 celebrations Sc 17円 Overall beauty best natural 2.Please festivals high-quality needs. Easter needs durable. vacations the but choosing a satisfactory reply
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:08 AMLast Post By AnhrithmonGelasma
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:01 AMLast Post By Tralen
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:46 PMLast Post By J-M
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:38 PMLast Post By gst98
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:35 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:33 PMLast Post By charlieclouser
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:26 PMLast Post By Sarah Mancuso
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:24 PMLast Post By catibi79
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:23 PMLast Post By luigizaccheo
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PMLast Post By Stop Watching Start Doing T-Shirt
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PMLast Post By Baronvonheadless
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:13 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:09 PMLast Post By Casiquire
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:00 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:56 PMLast Post By dxmachina
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:55 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:50 PMLast Post By rroc
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By Ivan M.
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By reimerpdx
- Confessions of a reverb junkie HD Cart : another great reverb from the developer behind LiquidsonicsSun Nov 14th, 2021 10:29 PMLast Post By Hendrixon
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:28 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:24 PMLast Post By DESmith
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:20 PMLast Post By Phaedraz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:12 PMLast Post By Jeet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:07 PMLast Post By MelodicAdagio
- Yo! It's time for Deals of the Week "Black Friday Special #1"! (Watch vid for the FREE plugins report and more, as usual...)Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:59 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:49 PMLast Post By CGR
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:44 PMLast Post By Circe
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:41 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:40 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:39 PMLast Post By kclements
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:25 PMLast Post By lettucehat
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:18 PMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:12 PMLast Post By dhmusic
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:01 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:55 PMLast Post By Russell Anderson
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:49 PMLast Post By SonicAlchemy
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By roalin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By Giscard Rasquin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:33 PMLast Post By Laurin Lenschow
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:24 PMLast Post By Jrides
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:19 PMLast Post By LamaRose
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:13 PMLast Post By lettucehat